Global Milestone Asia - Review in Other category from Quezon City, Quezon City

I am an applicant in jobstreet.AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing"..

So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting me for an interview. So all the way from Mandaluyong, I have put so much effort in going to Makati. I reached the venue @7:30 though the interview was scheduled @8:30. That was how excited I was.

While waiting for the time, I had some chitchats with the other applicants. Most of them applied for "office staff". But when exact time finally came, the disappointment of my life/our lives just happened. The receptionist said that they really only cater for BPO/Call Center Vacancies and that the jobs we actually applied for will not be the jobs we will be interviewed for.

And that once we have logged in, we can't back out. We were all too disappointed.

What kind of people are they to just put pur expectations and efforts aside.Some of us did not pursue for the interview, and some just went inside with heavy hearts just because they were already there and they put so much effort.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #853871
Had an experience with Global Milestone Asia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Global Milestone Asia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Global Milestone Asia.
Filing a new complaint about